Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Outburst

Could you please stop being too loud? It's really annoying coming from someone like you. I couldn't enjoy the things I used to enjoy with you around, being like that. It was fun before, but now it really isn't. I had to be really really cautious with everything and it's constraining me. It's making me paranoid. I couldn't help feeling jealous of the people you constantly talk with nowadays. It used to be me! I know, I know...this is part of that 'moving forward' thing, but again, I couldn't help it. It makes me sad that I constantly have to decide whether to stick around and live through all of this awkward feelings, or to leave, and be left alone. I hate it! I get literally sick because of this! If only we can all act consistently with each other. But I know you couldn't even if you wanted to, and it really sucks. I am helpless. Soon, I might find this (and everything) hopeless. This is the reason why I couldn't stay happy for long. Fuck this.

No comments:

Post a Comment