Thursday, February 20, 2014

Misplaced

I remember that a couple of years back, I told myself that my life was in bliss. A lot has happened since then, and if you ask me at this point how bliss feels like, I honestly wouldn't know how to answer it. It seems that I've already forgotten that particular feeling.

Of course I've continuously been looking for it, for at least I know that it's a good feeling. So I've set out doing the things that I'd know would make me happy, as well as making the necessary steps in order to fix myself. As a result, I felt a lot of good things: confidence, satisfaction, happiness. That's good and all, but I couldn't understand why I still feel like there's something still missing; I still couldn't say that I'm in bliss. That got me thinking -- will I ever find that feeling? Will I ever find myself in bliss?

Trying to answer that in the present always lead me to the same answer -- not quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment