Sunday, January 12, 2014

Source

This might seem selfish, but hear me out:

It might not be explicitly said, but it has started to become apparent. Sure, there is a part of me that is happy for all the beautiful things you're discovering or finding. At the same time, the other side of me has this overwhelming feeling of frustration and disappointment, because I felt that these things should have been cherished under my watch. This is very frustrating, someone else can make you do these things, unlike me, who was in a position to be able to provide such things.

It's feeding on what's left of my pride (and perhaps, my ego). Call me egotistic or whatever, but I have to, for I virtually have nothing else left for me to hold on to. Of course I have family and friends, but it has come to a point wherein I couldn't bother them anymore about the matter. Plus, I've also sought some real help, and so far, it's been good. But as they said to me, "...on this end, things could only help you so far." It would ultimately still depend on what would happen on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment