My performance in all aspects of life are degrading.
I get easily distracted. I find it hard to free my mind up so that I could focus on things. I tried, but I always managed to induce headache and chest pains. I am really bothered by this right now. I'm finding it hard to be alone. As much as possible, I seek company because otherwise, I feel very sad things. I couldn't even get myself to think positively. It's like a dark cloud keeps on following me.
I don't know what I want anymore, or rather, I know that I couldn't ever have it because of my own fault. I screwed myself. Big time. I feel very tired. I am losing my will to continue doing things.
I need help. Any more of this and I might have to give it all up.
Hey, I'm right here in case you need someone to talk to, alright? I'm here. :)
ReplyDelete