Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snapshot

I don't hate the people.
I hate the circumstance...
...but well, they're still part of making that circumstance happen.
I wonder, if it's with a different set of people, would the same circumstance occur?

The circumstance is frustrating.
It's like I'm the exception to this otherwise happy situation...
...but it can't be helped.
This circumstance is a consequence of past circumstances.
Even if it becomes ridiculous on my end, I can only wait.
An unfortunate circumstance for a person who has little patience.

They don't mean any harm
That's what I want to believe
They might be enjoying themselves
The same way I enjoyed mine.

If they fare better than me
then perhaps timing is the key
I have moved too early, back then
Now, I feel like chasing after them.

Again, this is all due to circumstance
As bad as it is, I have to suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment